Friday, April 10, 2015

April 10: Inspired By...

My adorable friend H arrived at Bible Study one week wearing a chambray top over a loose flouncy skirt and paired with boots. I gushed over the cuteness sharing that I have some spaghetti strap dresses I'd love to make work appropriate in a similar way. She encouraged me to try it and I finally did! One of my coworkers thought it was a skirt which makes perfect sense and I loved that I'm getting more wear out of this lightweight dress since I am more frequently in workout clothes on weekends than a fun springy dress.

Top: Target
Dress: Target
Boots: ShoeDazzle
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

1 comment:

  1. So smart -- those summery dresses are so cute but I agree, it's not that often that you can wear them. Especially for non-Californians....
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete