Tuesday, March 17, 2015

So Good to Me

Blog Updates: I finished my Five Parts story but my friend didn't really like the ending. I imagine most people who know me in real life would find it surprising as I'm definitely someone who prefers stories with a happily ever after. Yet as this story unfolded, the happy ending did not materialize. So I have an epilogue in mind to make it more optimistic.

I also have two more story ideas: one that is kind of inspired by my current emotional state and another that is probably going to be more religiously themed. The latter is not hashed out at all but I hope to have the first of five parts (yes again) for the former up this month-we'll see what time I have.

There are also still more outfits to come-I post my outfits on the day I wear them if I feel inspired so that's why you haven't seen one yet this week. There may be one to come but I'm not sure how excited I am about this week's outfits-I mean I like wearing them but I don't know if I want to go through the process of making a post around any of them.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a song that has been of great comfort to me lately. We have been singing it at my young adults group at church including special dance moves and I find it greatly inspiring. I hope you will enjoy it if you take a listen :)


1 comment: