Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9: Daylight Savings Time

I talked to many people who were affected by the time change but I actually felt pretty great. It was kind of funny yesterday when church was only about half-full (I go to the first service where worship starts at 8:45 and I don't think that's early at all.) It probably helped that I went to bed around 9:30 on both Saturday and Sunday nights plus took long naps on both days. At the least it didn't hurt!

I really like the idea of this outfit but I'm not entirely sure the blazer served me as well as it could have. Perhaps I need to pair the blouse and skirt with a more fitted blazer to get the look I want. At least there is the bright pop of red to add interest to an otherwise pretty plain outfit.

Blouse: LOFT
Blazer: JCPenney
Skirt: Target
Flats: Payless
Pearls: Macy's
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

No comments:

Post a Comment