Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31: The End of the Quarter

I find great significance in arbitrary time periods; in this case, I am reflecting on the end of the first quarter of the year. It marks the wrap-up of a big project for me at work and the beginning of a new one led this time by one of my coworkers rather than me. I have several accomplishments I need to chart for my end of the year review and several smaller projects I want to tackle personally. I reflect on the fact that I am still marvelously on track with reading the Bible in a year thanks to She Reads Truth. I've finished three boot camp challenges and feel strong enough to handle whatever else they throw at me. I think about the new relationships I'm nurturing and the one area where I feel weak and powerless and if there's any way I can improve that.

I also think about the exciting things to come in the next quarter: Maroon 5 concert, Lilly for Target, a road trip with my sister, and my friend's wedding. I look forward to seeing what's ahead!

This top was another fun surprise from my mom due to her serious Kohl's addiction. I initially paired it just with the skirt (and I think it will look great with most of my other skirts) but then I wanted to add some color. Even though I tend to see mustard associated with fall, I'm not ready to put away this cardigan so expect to see it some more even in the next few months.
Shirt: Elle from Kohl's
Skirt: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Gap Outlet
Necklace: Baublebar
Earrings: Lauren Conrad from Kohl's
Shoes: YesWalker

1 comment: