Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3: Professional

Today we had an all-hands meeting so I wanted to dress up a bit (never mind that my cubicle is right outside the office of the bigwig so he sees me all the time and never mind that in general I'm on the dressy and trendy side.) I also really should have worn heels but my legs were sore from a workout yesterday so flats it was!

In exciting news, I requested my first Stitch Fix! My coworker is really looking forward to how it turns out and I will of course be completing a full write up. My shipment is due next Wednesday but in the meantime I'm disappointed with their encouragement to provide as much detail as possible and yet the character limits stopped me short. We'll see how well the styling goes!

Shirt: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Altuzarra for Target
Blazer: Worthington from JCPenney
Tights: Probably Target
Flats: Payless
Necklace: Baublebar

No comments:

Post a Comment