Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 24: Elbow Patch Tuesday

As I joked on Instagram, Elbow Patch Tuesday is not a thing, which is good as I only have two sweaters with them but oh how I love them both! Today I wore this cool sweater that is cream in front and mint in back with camel elbow patches that match my skirt well as was noticed by my boss. Additionally two coworkers commented on how cute my shoes are. Unfortunately I ended up doing a lot of standing and walking today and they were not very practical for that purpose-my ankle hurt by the end of the day. This means that I will be in flats tomorrow and likely for the rest of the week to give my feet a rest.
Sweater: J. Crew Factory
Skirt: Target
Booties: Nordstrom Rack
Watch: Timex from JCPenney
Bracelet: Old; unsure
Necklace: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment