Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8: Haircut

This outfit was kind of inspired by a street chic outfit I saw Taylor Swift wearing. I don't think it came out very similar but I do like the pattern mixing in my version. I own pink heels but wimped out and went with flats to get through my workday. The real thing to notice though is my haircut. I started growing my hair out in December 2013 and it was about the longest it's ever been but starting to feel unruly so I went in with the intention of getting an inch cut off but, in an act of daring, actually getting two inches! It just feels neater now so I'm glad I took the plunge. I wanted to mostly keep the length for when I'm a bridesmaid this summer but after the day, I'll probably bob it (again in imitation of Taylor).
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218002438188505102?fb_ref=218002575620837691%3Aaz53BOkSLvT1tMl5UXlq
Scarf: Kohl's
Sweater: J. Crew Factory
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: JCPenney
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

No comments:

Post a Comment