Friday, January 30, 2015

January 30: She Blinds Me

The post title was inspired by my (male) coworker who was talking about how he was blinded. I thought he meant because we had new lighting installed and all of us had agreed that it was much brighter than we were used to but nope he meant my blazer. I thought that was such a funny comment and of course I was totally oblivious! The weird thing about this outfit is that I wore it on Friday, which one would imagine to be very casual and yet I really wanted to wear this pencil skirt so that's what I wore!
Blazer: JCPenney
Tee: Everlane
Necklace: Kohl's
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Payless
Watch: JCPenney

1 comment:

  1. I always avoided wearing orange, but I have since started trying it and always get compliments. So what if we blind a few people?

    ReplyDelete