Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 29: As Seen on Pinterest

One blog I love following is Audrey at Putting Me Together. To encourage herself (and her followers), she's been creating weekly style challenges. This week's was to copy an outfit from Pinterest. I kind of tried this outfit last week with a different striped blouse and blue skirt but I think I like this version more with my beloved mint midi skirt. I didn't really have a good necklace but I am wearing a very delicate gold "S" necklace that you just can't see. I also would have liked to wear this with strappy sandals but the weather was a bit chillier than expected so that didn't work out. Overall I am pleased with how this came out!


Shirt: JCPenney's
Belt: Kohl's
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. I love stripes! The belt really pulls it all together. I must resolve to accessorize!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete