Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2: Casual Friday

Kind of didn't want to go to work this Friday so I decided to wear a super casual outfit. The shirt was yet another Christmas present and it went perfectly with all of my accessories besides being insanely comfortable and something that my sister is now eying-I know I've done well when she likes something I own.

For the new year, my main resolutions are to maintain an attitude of gratitude and to cultivate a heart for service. I also want to be a better friend-last year was difficult for me and I leaned on them a lot. I want to be that person for them now. I'm also continuing to work on self-improvement (gunning for a promotion, working out, trying to expand my culinary palate). Hoping everyone is ready for a great new year!
Shirt: Loft
Scarf: Target
S Necklace: Kohl's
Bead Necklace: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Old Navy

4 comments:

  1. I always buy scarves and never wear them. You are inspiring me to accessorize!
    Happy New Year :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Jen-good luck with the accessorizing. I'm hoping the fact that scarves can also be practical will help. I hardly ever wear them in the summer because I'd be too hot!

      Delete
  2. Cozy clothes are the best. Here's to a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just tried to respond to your comment on my post, but it says your hotmail email isn't valid anymore...just thought I'd let you know so you can update it in blogger. I'm glad my posts have meant something to you, being our best can be so hard, but with God on our side it's a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete