Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January 13: Polka Dot Tuesday

As I mentioned last week, I "officially" declared today Polka Dot Tuesday encouraging the people in my group and those who sit by to wear polka dots. I teased one of my coworkers that he should wear a polka dot dickey. Though there are no winners of Polka Dot Tuesday, I would have declared him the winner if he had. Alas he stuck to a boring tie. I was surprised to find out how little polka dots most people have in their wardrobe. I lent one coworker a scarf and I was the only person to wear double dots though it's near impossible to notice the dots on my skirt in this picture. Overall I feel like the day was a success and we will be having another patterned day in February (I have been lobbied for hearts in honor of Valentine's Day so that will probably be my choice.)
Shirt: Loft
Cardigan: J. Crew
Skirt: Lauren Conrad from Kohl's
Watch: Timex from JCPenney
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelet: Not sure; Christmas present

No comments:

Post a Comment