Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12: Variations on Navy

The things you notice in hindsight: the tag on this scarf is facing the camera (facepalm). I thought this outfit was kind of fun because of the different uses of navy throughout that tie the whole thing together in addition to my navy watchband. I only wish I had red shoes to really make the look pop. The gold shoes are probably are my most favorite (insanely comfortable flats from Target-go get a pair! I have them in black and brown too and I've eyed the pink as well.) I also really like the sweater, which features a heart though I recognize that it might be difficult to discern from this angle of the picture.

Scarf: Universal Studios at Orlando
Sweater: JCPenney
Skirt: Old Navy
Watch: Timex from JCPenney
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment