Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4: Eyes and Sweater

So today ended up being a pretty good day for me, most relevantly for this blog because I got four compliments on my outfit! Two of them were saying that my eyes match my sweater (this can be seen better at my instagram-see sidebar) and two on my boots, which I think are pretty much the perfect shoe because:
  1. They were very reasonably priced.
  2. They're super comfortable
  3. They go with everything and are practical to boot.
  4. They add an inch to my height.
Who could ask for anything more? I'm also pretty psyched because I'm taking tomorrow off from work to see Taylor! So it's just going to be a nice end to the week. All the best for you! Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?
Sweater: The Charter Club cashmere from Macy's
Skirt: Forever 21
Booties: Forever 21
Necklace: Kohl's
Earrings: Singapore

1 comment:

  1. This blue is great on you and I'm all about a good boot :)

    ReplyDelete