Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 30: More Christmas Presents

This sweater (a Christmas present from my parents) is so lightweight-perfect for a moderate southern California climate. I decided to pair it with my Altuzarra for Target pencil skirt for some added interest in texture and tights to cover up its immodest slit. I also wanted to feel like a boss so I wore my super comfy black patent heels. It was a very comfortable outfit that was only added to when I wore my favorite Target plaid scarf as a shawl when my workplace started to get chilly.

Sweater: Loft
Skirt: Altuzarra for Target (love the texture that my camera doesn't capture)
Tights: Nordstrom
Heels: Nine West
Necklace: Chaps from Kohl's
Bracelet: Target
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

1 comment:

  1. Love it! One of my personal resolutions for 2015 is to start wearing all the boots in my closet!
    PS Watched TS on New Year's Rockin Eve and thought of you...
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete