Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26: Boxing Day

Though I'm American, I love the idea of Boxing Day but I'm 0/3 in the past three years for taking that day off from work (this year, I came so that my coworkers could be off rather than having any urgently pending work.) This was definitely one of the hardest days. I guess I'm kind of weird in that I like hearing people around me and find that motivating. I did complete everything I planned but it felt like a ghost office.

On the bright side, I did get to wear some of my Christmas goodies. The sweatshirt and jewelry are all new. I love the sweatshirt, which is reversible. The other side is Elsa from Frozen but I felt this snowflake pattern was a bit more appropriate for a very casual Friday. I also styled this with my quilted vest but since I just wore that, I left it off for the picture in order to better show the sweatshirt. It was a very comfortable outfit, I can say that!

Sweatshirt: Wet Seal
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: New York and Company
Earrings: Lauren Conrad from Kohl's
Bracelet: Target
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

No comments:

Post a Comment