Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2: Rainy Day

If you notice, the light in today's picture is a bit off. That's because instead of a glorious sunny day, we had rain and it was overcast at the usual time I take my picture. I spent yesterday anticipating the rain so I was sad that it didn't really start until later. However we are supposed to get more tomorrow which would help make up for that. I used to live in Seattle and while that was too much rain, I have been missing it in my drought-stricken area.

I also loved walking around in my coat, scarf, hat, and boots. Before the rain started, when it was just gloomy, I told my coworker that walking around like that made me feel like a Gothic heroine on the moors. (This is a positive association weirdly :)
Sweater: Charter Club from Macy's
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target or Nordstrom - there is no label and I can't remember
Booties: Forever 21
Pearls: Macy's
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan or the rain, I'm glad you can look on the bright side :) I like this purple on you here!

    ReplyDelete