Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14: So this is 25

Well today is my birthday...I turned 25. It's been a really hard year for me and I'm not sure that it's over yet, making this kind of a mixed experience for me. Usually I'm very excited for my birthday but not so much this one because of the difficulties of the past year. However I am very fortunate and have had a lot of people go out of their way to make it special for me. Firstly would be my family. My parents have showered me with presents and love with my favorite dinner still to come. My sister picked out the sweatshirt I'm wearing below, revealing that everyone does indeed know how I feel about monograms (hint: I'm in favor.) I also got to spend good, relaxing time with some of my favorite people.

Tonight my Eagles take on the Cowboys-here's hoping for a win to really cap off the day!

Headband: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Baublebar
Sweater: H&M (birthday present)
Vest: Laura Scott from Sears
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Old Navy
Watch: Timex

1 comment:

  1. YAY -- happy (belated) birthday! Hope you had a great day.
    I'm sorry you've had a tough year. I think that 2015 will bring new and wonderful things for you :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete