Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1: My Luxurious Indulgence

I tend to think of myself as a pretty simple girl: one who likes to dress nicely and has an extensive wardrobe, yes, but one who doesn't buy expensive designer label items. My big indulgence though is an exceeding fondness for cashmere, what feels like the fanciest fabric around to me. How do I manage that on my budget? Well, Charter Club at Macy's usually is part of a Black Friday sale where I can get their sweaters for 70% off. This ivory sweater is actually from last year's shopping but look for my two new purchases later this week as I break out my warm clothes in earnest.

On a personal note, I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving if they're American. I had a grand time with my family. We had a magnificent feast on Thursday, did Black Friday shopping, saw "Wicked" and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" musicals, and celebrated victory for two of our three football teams. My birthday is in less than two weeks and Christmas is soon after meaning that we have entered what is traditionally my favorite month-I hope we can end the year strong!
Sweater: Macy's
Camisole: American Eagle
Skirt: Lauren Conrad from Kohl's
Shoes: J Crew Factory
Earrings and Necklace: Old, unknown
Watch: Timex from JCPenney
Bracelet: JCPenney

No comments:

Post a Comment