Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Week to Come 16NOV14

I am very excited to share that I am feeling much better today than I did for most of last week. Thank you for praying for/thinking of me-I needed it so much. As usual, this week will feature some outfit posts. I have already started drafting them since I pick out my outfits Sunday afternoon, a little ritual that I find very pleasing and relaxing.

Then this Thursday will see me kick off a week of thankfulness posts in the run-up to Thanksgiving. I realize I have a lot to be thankful for and I want to write it down so I can reference during my bad times.

Book Reviews (possible):
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Another to-read list

And of course Saturday will be the fourth week of my Taylor Swift "1989" discussion. I also need to work up a post about her "Blank Space" music video because I love it and trust me I have thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by and best wishes to you on your week!

1 comment: