Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6: Pink

One of the cool things about having a mom who loves to shop is that she will randomly pick up pieces for me as a surprise, sometimes clothes, sometimes jewelry or other accessories. This dress was my surprise yesterday. It helps that she knows my size and generally my style. I decided to pair it with my favorite mint cardigan (it has my monogram in a similar pink) and swanned around in the entirety all day. I wonder if any of my boots would work with this and I have several other cardigans to try as this sleeveless dress will need additional layers now that southern California is maybe finally cooling down.

Is anyone else fortunate enough to have someone in their life who can surprise them like this?
Dress: Kohl's
Cardigan: J. Crew
Shoes: Target
Earrings, Bracelet, Ring: Old, no idea
Necklace: Baublebar
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

No comments:

Post a Comment