Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3: Stripes

So it actually rained this weekend, which is badly needed as we're in a drought. I hope it comes back later this month! Additionally the temperature continues to fall though it's not like southern California is going to get that cold. Still it seemed like the perfect time to break out this dress, which I found on the Target clearance rack. I think it will work great with flats but since I'm obsessed with boots, that's how I styled it this time. I can't always handle wearing scarves for long periods of time (I feel like I'm in danger of being strangled) but I kept this one loosely tied so it felt okay. I also love my red lipstick and the red belt, which I think add just the right pop of color.
Dress: Target
Belt: Kohl's
Scarf: JCPenney
Boots: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is adorable! I just tried this dress in red and blue, but it went below my knee, bummer bacuase it was so cute otherwise. Love yours with the leopard here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red and blue would be so cute! Good luck finding that perfect striped dress :)

      Delete