Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26: It's the day before Thanksgiving...

...so give me a break. I was super unmotivated so I wanted to keep my outfit simple. I really love this sweater which has suede elbow patches. I remember being a kid and asking my dad about the suede elbow patches on his tweed jacket and he explained it as something to do with being a professor and the wear and tear on that part of the body. When I saw that on this sweater, I couldn't resist picking it up. I only wore it once last year because it's a bit warm but I've already pulled it out twice this season.

Unfortunately, today ended up not being the best day to wear it because it was (don't get mad) 81 degrees F by the afternoon-I was so hot! Still it was crazy comfortable the rest of the time and I think the vest is a nice accent.
Sweater: The Limited
Vest: Sears
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Old Navy
Earrings: Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment