Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24: Statement Necklace from #Baublebar

I saw a couple of fashion posts featuring a blue gingham top with a leather skirt for some edge. I decided to copy it but for some reason, I just don't love it on me. I'm not sure what the missing piece is and I've worn outfits I liked less but as a whole it doesn't really work for me. This includes even in the morning when I wore tights though I had to remove them at midday because I was just too hot. Maybe the skirt should be shorter?
Shirt: Chaps from Kohl's
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Baublebar
Boots: Forever 21
Earrings: H&M
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

2 comments:

  1. I recently felt outfit failure with my new blanket scarf, it's adorable but I was so hot! For the recorded I think you look cute, maybe when the temps cool down more tights would work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep buying statement necklaces and then I never wear them. New Year's resolution ;)

    ReplyDelete