Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 23: Church Outfit

I don't usually post my weekend outfits because I spend more time thinking about my weekday outfits  and I usually specifically want to discuss them but this one has kind of a cute story. Yesterday I was eating lunch and looked over at what my sister was wearing, noticing it was a super cute striped shirt. I turned to my mom and said that for Christmas, I wouldn't mind one like that. Turns out my mom had admired the shirt too and bought a second one for herself that she generously gave to me so I could wear it today. Therefore three out of three women in my family think this is a fabulous shirt! It's weird because I tend to prefer polka dots while my sister is obsessed with stripes but something about this one just spoke to me.
 Shirt: Gap
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Old Navy
Scarf: Target :)
Bracelet: Gift
Earrings: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment