Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17: I bought the scarf #targetstyle

Obviously I am a huge trend follower, constantly reading fashion blogs to get ideas for what I want to wear myself. This means that I can find myself caught up in some trends, for example this gorgeous blanket scarf from Target that I originally saw at Franish and then at a bunch of other blogs. I tried to talk myself out of it. I live in California so it often really isn't cold enough for a scarf. I sometimes feel like I'm being lightly strangled when I wear a scarf. Do I even like plaid that much? Cut to: I'm at Target and looking at scarves for my friend's birthday and this one isn't on display. A sigh of relief that I can't be tempted. Later that week another friend who I had told about the scarf let me know it was at one of our local Targets. When I went there this weekend, it was indeed there AND on sale. Originally I was going to let my mom give it to me for Christmas but then I realized that I really wanted to wear it now so I did!
Shirt: Loft
Scarf: Target
Pants: Lauren Conrad
Earrings: Nordstrom
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Old Navy
Purse: Danielle Nicole (part of my transition to fall/winter is a big bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment