Friday, November 14, 2014

November 14: Dad's Birthday

I follow so many bloggers who love stripes but honestly I've always been more of a polka dot girl. Still I have a few tops in my wardrobe and decided to copy a cool look from J's Everyday Fashion that I had saved. It was a perfect casual fall Friday look. My mustard cardigan is a new addition to my wardrobe, something I had been coveting and I'm pleased to discover that it is quite versatile. I can't wait to see what other looks I can come up with.

In cool news, today was my dad's birthday (which also means that my birthday is only a month away) and we were thrilled to get to celebrate him. We took him out for dinner, then showered him with presents, and then stuffed ourselves with cake. A nice end to what has been a long week for me!

Cardigan: Gap
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Payless
Pearls: Chaps from Kohl's

1 comment:

  1. I've worn this same combo, plus my leopard scarf countless times, you look cute here!

    ReplyDelete