Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10: Lace

I definitely rely on other bloggers and even celebrities at times for style inspiration. There are just too many options sometimes and it can be overwhelming to figure out how to put the pieces together. So when I saw this post from Ginny at My New Favorite Outfit last week, I immediately saved it knowing I would want to copy the outfit for myself. Lo and behold when I was planning outfits for this week, I had no idea what I wanted to wear. I turned to this and had my first outfit set. Obviously I had to make some changes to accommodate my own wardrobe. I grabbed a beloved lace top, this much-complimented peplum blazer picked out by my sister, and switched to a skirt as I almost always wear skirts anyway. The finishing touch is my "S" necklace. It's probably incredibly vain how often I cap a look with my monogram but hey I know what I like.

Top: Banana Republic Factory
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: The Limited
Flats: Old Navy
Necklace: Kohl's (another surprise from my mama!)
Watch: Timex from JCPenney
Earrings: Singaporean in provenance

1 comment:

  1. Cute combo and I really like your spin. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete