Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 1: Dressing Up

Usually I only post the outfits I wear to work since I spend more time thinking about them than my weekend outfits (I have a couple of shirts and bottoms that tend to get rotated on just the weekends.) But today I felt a little inspired to look nice especially after my killer two hour workout. Look at that big smile-that is the smile of a woman whose body is racing with endorphins!*

Dress: Navy blue Converse from Target (actually a hand-me-down from my sister)
Scarf: Joe Fresh from JCPenney
Boots: ShoeDazzle
Watch: Timex from JCPenney

*"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't." - Legally Blonde; always springs to mind when I work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment