Saturday, November 22, 2014

I'm Thankful For...Workouts

In school, I hated gym and just movement in general being more of a reader and intellectual. This continued through college until after graduation when I started going to Zumba classes. Then last year my work brought in trainers for a half hour boot camp three times a week. I have been a faithful attendee ever since (plus Saturday morning beach boot camps) so today I wanted to give thanks for those who help me improve my health, coordination, and fitness level.

J, J, and E - I give them a lot of trouble because I have a lot of feelings and am nearly incapable of being silent apparently but they are awesome ladies and I'm so glad to have them pushing me always harder.

Below are some of their great sayings that usually do inspired me to keep moving.

"You get what you give."

"Next summer you'll wish you had started now."

"It's only 60 seconds of your life; you can do anything for 60 seconds."

"All exercises are ab exercises."

"Motion is lotion."

No comments:

Post a Comment