Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 29: Leather and Lace

Okay but seriously how awesome is it to pair a leather item with something more girly and lacy? I honestly stomped around the office today feeling a little bit of a badass just because of my skirt and boots. Both of them were considered purchases as I saw that leather is a bit of a trend this fall and I can't resist a cute pair of boots. I have already worn the boots a ton and only expect that to increase as the weather cools. The skirt is less my style but I like having it in my arsenal.

Also of note: it's been a while since I've posted and I can't believe how long my hair has grown. I started growing it partly a. because of a guy (I'm so ashamed) and then b. with the hope of donating it eventually and c. just to see how long I can get it.

Shirt: Elle from Kohl's
Skirt and Booties: Forever 21
Earrings: Boutique in Hawaii
Necklace: Kohl's
Bracelet and Ring: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment