Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Feeling Inspired

So recently my friend decided to launch her own lifestyle blog. Previously I ran a book blog but put it on hiatus during a difficult period in my life. However lately I have felt an urge to write more so I am revamping this blog to be more of a lifestyle focus. I brainstormed a few thoughts but they are in no way comprehensive or limiting. I can do whatever I want :)

Thoughts:
  • More clothing updates
  • TV/Movie/Book reviews
  • Taylor Swift "1989" reviews
  • Other pop culture thoughts
  • Musings on leadership
  • Inspirational quotes
  • Personal stories
Looking immediately forward, expect me to continue updating my backlog of pictures and to start posting my song reviews for Taylor's new album (first up is "Welcome to New York.")


No comments:

Post a Comment