Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26: Jury Duty

I had jury duty today. Though I have always wanted to serve (my family views our civic duty as encompassing dutiful tax-paying, faithful vote casting, and serving jury duty when called), it came at an inconvenient time as I am still rushing to finish everything (I really do think April will be quieter.) I wasn't really sure what to wear so I went for something fairly professional. In comparison to most everyone else, I was way overdressed but I was comfortable. Just my luck-I got put into jury selection but luckily I was not chosen. Instead I ran back to the office for a couple of hours just to get a few more items crossed off my list.

Blazer: H&M
Top: Ann Taylor Factory
Trousers: The Limited
Flats: Payless
Pearls: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment