Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7: Wear Red for a Day

On Thursday, my workplace sent out an email about wearing red on Friday as part of heart disease awareness. My family has a horrid track record with that so I knew I would be donning red. While perusing my wardrobe, I was less than impressed with my red options until my mom suggested I borrow her red cashmere sweater. I happily accepted and bounded off to work in that and my super-soft incredibly comfortable jeggings, resulting in a very comfortable day. For necklaces, I experimented with layering two, both bearing my "S" monogram though this picture is the most clear. I thought it was a cute look and I'm glad I tried changing things up a teensy bit.
Sweater: Charter Club Cashmere from Macy's
Belt: Croft and Barrow from Kohls
Pants: Lauren Conrad Jeggings from Kohls
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Headband: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Not sure-present from mom
Necklaces: Baublebar and really old from uncertain source

No comments:

Post a Comment