Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20: Peter Pilotto

So I stayed up to midnight to score my Peter Pilotto clothing and they shipped February 9. Guess when I got my items? I hope you guessed yesterday because of course I wasn't going to wait to wear them. That's 10 days, which seems absurdly long for clothes only shipping within the continental US! But they arrived and I love all three pieces (a dress picture will be posted tomorrow and also next Tuesday). Today's feature is a skirt from the collection that pairs marvelously with a new top from the local Ann Taylor Factory Store near me. I initially envisioned this skirt with a black tee or white tee with black moto jacket but I think this softer look is more me. I look forward to trying other looks in the months to come.
Necklace: Baublebar
Top: Ann Taylor Factory Store (also got this in cream and black)
Skirt: Peter Pilotto Skirt
Shoes: Yeswalker
Cardigan: Kohls
Earrings: Lauren Conrad from Kohls
Bracelet: Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment