Friday, February 21, 2014

February 19: Professional

I was actually inspired by a color combination seen on Pinterest. One of my friends reposted it for a professional work outfit idea and it reminded me again that I need to wear my green blazer more. My mom liked it because she said she hadn't thought of the green/gray combo. I'll admit it didn't occur to me either because I pretty much always wore this with a black skirt. Of course, being me, I wore my gray pencil skirt instead of pants. The exciting part of this outfit though are my shoes. Monday was President's Day so I had it off and my mom and I celebrated in grand American style: by shopping. Our outlet mall has a Nine West where I scored this classic black patent pumps with platform. I am pleased to report that they are SO comfortable-I wore them all day with zero pain (I mostly sat though so will need to wear the shoes more to confirm this suspicion.)


Blazer: H&M
Shirt: Eddie Bauer
Skirt: The Limited-seriously one of my best purchases in the past year
Heels: Nine West
Earrings: From Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment