Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30: Stripes

While pondering my closet, I realized I had this LOFT top that I'm pretty sure I've only worn once but that I wanted to try out again because I see stripes everywhere. Turning to my beloved Pinterest, I realized I had an idea on how to wear this. Now as I've mentioned before, I'm in southern California so it's been a lot warmer here than everywhere else in the country but I thought I'd give this outfit a try anyway. Luckily it ended up being a colder day for us here so I was actually pretty comfortable. Keep in mind that "cold" here is about 60 degrees with no sun peeking through! Again I wish I had accessorized better but I tend to find that bracelets and rings get in the way of my typing, which is what I spend most of my day doing so inevitably I don't wear much jewelry.
Pinterest Inspiration
Top: LOFT
Scarf: Present, 100% Cashmere
Moto Jacket: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Lucky
Flats: American Eagle from Payless
Ring: Lauren Conrad (not that you can tell that it has a bow on it)



No comments:

Post a Comment