Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29: Pinterest Black and Brown

I am definitely a girl who prefers color but this fall/winter, I've been trying to keep it more low-key and muted, resulting in some different looks for me. The color combos here didn't really speak to me except for my realization that I had these basic pieces and thus could totally copy this look. One of my coworkers commented on my use of black, saying I look "bad to the bone" when I rock it-a pretty neat compliment to me! The more I wore this outfit, the more I liked it except that I ended up being too hot (sorry rest of the country but California has been very warm!) I do wish I had worn some gold bracelets but all in all, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
Inspiration

Sweater: Charter Club Cashmere from Macy's
Scarf: Joe Fresh from JC Penney's
Jeggings: American Eagle
Boots: Shoe Dazzle
Earrings: H&M
Necklace: Old-no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment