Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24: Twirl!

Yesterday I mentioned my slight online shopping habit. This is the skirt I mentioned and it is just so perfect and definitely my favorite of the items purchased in that block (yes, even over the pretty dress). I have a similar skirt but it's a bit shorter and doesn't feel as versatile so I'm very pleased to have this circle skirt in my wardrobe. For its inaugural outing to work (I actually wore it on Monday, MLK Day and thus a holiday), I wanted to keep it simple and casual. What is more basic than a white shirt and Keds? Of course, my Keds are pink with sparkle on the shoelaces and I couldn't resist adding a scarf but it's still pretty low-key for me :)
 Shirt: Everlane
Skirt: New York and Company
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Keds
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Probably Kohls but very old so I don't remember where I got them

No comments:

Post a Comment