Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 23: Red

I have a hard time not being an impulse buyer when online shopping so recently I bought five dresses, a skirt, and four pairs of shoes online. As of now, I'm returning two of the dresses and possibly one pair of the shoes. However this dress is definitely a keeper. It feels amazing and I think I look really good in it. Previous choices in the red dress category have been too tight and short for my style. Much as I wish to look like a leggy supermodel, I work in an office and spend most of my clothed time there (I joke that if I'm not at work, I'm in my PJs) so I need my clothes to work for me there. Because it is a bit on the chilly side in San Diego, I wore my letterman's cardigan and received a compliment thereby falling even more in love with it. I don't wear it as often as I should so a goal is to work it in to more outfits.


Dress: LOFT
Shoes: Payless
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: Rue 21
Ring: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Baublebar

No comments:

Post a Comment