Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21: Emerald Green

Inspiration (via Pinterest)
While planning my outfits for the week (a very beloved part of my Sunday ritual now), I remembered this bright green blazer I own and tried to think of a cool way to wear it that wasn't white shirt and jeans. Cue Pinterest, which did feature many variations on that combination but also showed the above combination of a black skirt and patterned black top. Hers has green to echo her blazer but mine is just white polka dots against a black background. I'm not enthusiastic about using these shoes but I didn't care enough to spend time on shoes. For accessories, I added some pink because I've had Wicked on my brain lately (pink goes good with green ;) I really liked this outfit because I ended up getting a compliment on it and that always improves how I feel about my clothes.
Blazer: H&M
Blouse: Loft
Skirt: Pretty sure Target
Shoes: Old Navy
Ring: Kohls
Earrings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment