Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16: Dress and Boots

Another inspirational post! This one is weird because usually I am more inspired by a color palette but I didn't have these items in these colors so I actually just made up my own.
I have been wanting to wear a fit and flare dress with boots for a while now and something about the above picture just sparked for me so I rifled through my closet to see what might work. At first it felt weird to be wearing boots against my bare legs rather than over my skinnies but I ended up loving it and can't wait to explore my closet for more dresses that can be worn with boots!

Dress: Papaya (from my sister)
Cardigan: J. Crew
Scarf: H&M-I have no memory of getting this scarf but I that's what the tag says!
Boots: Payless
Bracelets: J. Crew Factory and Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Rue 21 (got to have some pearls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment