Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31: Dresses

I haven't really been wearing dresses lately but I still love them. Thus I was excited to spot this dress with dresses on it at Macy's on Black Friday. I received it for Christmas and immediately started thinking about how I wanted to style it. My mom actually suggested this pretty pink cardigan though we think it would work with blue, green, white, or black as well. Pairing it with my beloved tights and low boots made everything easy. I love the way this turned out!

Story about my necklace: One of my coworkers stopped by my desk today and showed it to me saying that while it wasn't her style, it seemed to fit mine! I had read an article about having a signature style and I feel like this demonstrates that my commitment to pearls shines through :)
Dress: Macy's
Cardigan: Rue 21
Tights: Nordstrom
Boots: Payless
Ring: H&M
Necklaces: Macy's & Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment