Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26: Leather

I fell head over heels in love with this pin and was wracking my brain trying to determine what dress might work with it. I determined that this dress from Asos might be suitable. I have some other ideas I might try as I expect I'll be repeating it. As it turns out, the dress garnered three compliments and I agree that the jacket doesn't really work :/
Inspiration


Dress: Asos-something I love about this dress is the small slit in the front, revealing just a smidgen of skin but in an appropriate way. It also has a Peter Pan collar which is super cute and because black is slimming, I don't look too bad!
Jacket: Joe Fresh from JC Penneys
Shoes: Mossimo heels from Target
I also wore a ring and bracelet from my Charlotte Russe collection

No comments:

Post a Comment