Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20: Mint

Since purchasing it on sale this summer, my monogrammed mint cardigan from J.Crew has become one of my favorite pieces. I try really hard not to wear it too often but it's hard to resist. And not that you can tell but my hair is up with the pearl headband as decoration. My goal is to have five hairstyles I can alternate. Currently I can do down (with or without headband), pony tail, bun, and bobby pin twist so I just need one more. Any thoughts? My hair is usually around shoulder length and is baby fine so it has no texture.

Shirt: Eddie Bauer short sleeves (old from high school job)
Cardigan: J.Crew
Khakis: Kohls
Boots: Shoedazzle-in hindsight, I wish I had worn my brown flats but I was trying to give a nod to fall; when I rewear this in spring, it will be flats
Headband: Charlotte Russe (part of my shopping extravaganza)

No comments:

Post a Comment