Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19: Blazer and Boots

On alternate Tuesdays, we have a team meeting so I usually like to try to dress up for that. I loved this picture even as it made me crave a statement bib necklace. Since I don't have one yet, I had to improvise. I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out though looking at this again, I realize I didn't need to tuck in my shirt (my work is not very formal.)
Inspiration

Shirt: Banana Republic-my first nice white button down shirt after frantically purchasing some in high school when I worked at a grocery store and it was part of my uniform
Blazer: Worthington from JC Penneys
Pants: Jeggings from American Eagles
Belt: Sonoma from Kohls
Boots: Payless
Bracelets and rings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Rue 21
Watch: Timex from JC Penneys
I'm sure I wore earrings but I have no idea what kind since my picture is not that closeup...

No comments:

Post a Comment