Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18: Black and Grey

Earlier this month, I wore a black shirt with grey pants and found myself so struck with the combo that I decided to repeat it. This is kind of a big deal because I've been trying to plan wildly different looks with variety in color combos. Ordinarily I wouldn't repeat in the same month but since no one but me really pays attention to my clothes, why not? At least every individual piece is different. I accessorized heavily (for me) because I was at Charlotte Russe where they had a sale on jewelry-I picked up a ton of rings and bracelets to spice up my looks (this ended up being a month where I spent comparatively little on clothing because I tried hard not to and because I bought accessories instead.)
Inspiration

Jewelry
Shirt: LOFT
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Dexter Wedges from Payless
Jewelry: Bracelets and rings from Charlotte Russe giftsets
Earrings: Eagles in honor of their victory

No comments:

Post a Comment