Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11: Blue

Some people got Veterans Day off but I was not one of those people. Instead I wore mostly blue and white including my lovely new gingham shirt. It didn't photograph well but I knew what I was wearing. As a lucky resident of southern California, I know I am very fortunate to have great weather, which results in my constantly rolling up the sleeves of my collared shirts; this is no exception and yes I do follow the J. Crew guide for cuffed sleeves.
Top: Chaps from Kohls
Scarf: New York and Company
Pants: Joe Fresh from JC Penney's
Belt: From a Boohoo dress (surprisingly matches my shoes)
Shoes: Mossimo from Target
Necklaces: Pearls from who knows; Gold Monogram from Baublebar (not that you can see)
Earrings: Eagles in celebration of their victory

No comments:

Post a Comment