Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3: Blue-Collared Worker

At some point, I swear I saw a picture of a girl all in denim with bootie heels. So I attempted to emulate that but I lost track of the picture somehow. This is what I threw together. It made me think of a few things like how happy I am as a white collar worker in a nice office. I also love all the blue going on though this is not a Canadian tuxedo because the top is chambray. I also love the feminine details of pearls and heels-otherwise it might be too manly. Please also note that the sleeves of this shirt are rolled-up a la J.Crew's guide.
Top: Lyocell Safari Top from American Eagle
Jeans: Actually jeggings from American Eagle-the most comfortable things!
Belt: Super old-it's practically the only one I wear with jeans
Booties: Also old; from Nordstrom Rakc

No comments:

Post a Comment