Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29: Edgy Prep

This is late because I've had some problems with my camera. Even now I can see that my pictures aren't fully capturing some details.

This look was partly inspired by my friend Natalie and her description of "Edgy Prep." I just adore Natalie as a person but also her style, which has gotten me interested in J.Crew. I already had the sweater in mind to wear with my skirt but added the collared shirt and necklace because of her.

Shirt: American Eagle, super old-no idea when I got this
Sweater: J. Crew Factory-just bought during their big anniversary sale; it's not important for this outfit but it has suede elbow patches and is mint green in the back.
Skirt: Charlotte Russe-I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole leather trend so I didn't want a full leather skirt and didn't want to spend too much on it.
Tights: Nordstrom's-fancy!
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Pearls-old
Bracelet: J. Crew Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment