Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week of September 15

As I've mentioned, I like to theme my outfits for the week at work, if I can.

Week of September 1: Variations on a black pencil skirt

Week of September 8: Blue

This week is September 15 and I'm doing a RAINBOW. Red on Monday, Orange on Tuesday, Yellow on Wednesday, Green on Thursday, and Blue on Friday. I'm planning to mix skirts and dresses (no pants because it is still too hot.)

Next week September 22, I'm thinking Dresses just to take full advantage of their gorgeousness before I start really getting into fall clothes or else classic separates.

Meanwhile I am stressing over some things at work and dying for colder weather so I can break out my boots, jeans, and sweaters. Why must I live in beautiful southern California?!

Oh and what about my shopping exploits? I scored some great pieces! I was sad that J.Crew didn't have anything I really wanted as it was my main reason for visiting that particular mall but at least my cheesecake was delish!

From LOFT, four shirts, surprisingly all in black/white but they make me feel very professional and are very classic pieces for a young woman's work wardrobe
Striped Bow Neck Cotton Tee
Fizz Dot Print Tie Neck Top
Ballet Dot Print Ruffle Tie Neck
Tie Neck 1/2 Sleeve Blouse in Black

From The Limited, I finally found grey pants and a grey pencil skirt (no idea why this color was so difficult to find) as well as a skirt on sale and a sweater:

Cassidy Bootcut Pants (I had to get them in Short for my 5'4" height)
Collection Wide Band Pencil Skirt in grey
Ponte Flounce Pencil Skirt in black-I basically already have this skirt in red from Target so I couldn't resist getting a black version
Elbow-Patch V-Neck Sweater in Fireside Red XS-this shirt ran *so* big

From Old Navy:
Sueded Pointed-Toe Flats in Black with Gold-I've been dying for a pair and liked the sale price on these.

Also I received my order from Charlotte Russe, I am keeping the following four pieces:
PU Trim Ponte Skater Skirt-the hint of leather makes this very in
Button-Down Varsity Cardigan in Navy-another item that is very in; I didn't need more cardigans but couldn't resist
Lace-Up Skimmer Oxford Flat-a very different look for me but one that should look good with pants this fall
Satin Leopard D'orsay Flat-I've been wanting a pair of these for when I wear something plain but still want to jazz it up

No comments:

Post a Comment